New this year for Strawberry Festival
Brand New this season is our Camila’s Candy Shop, Lucy’s Scoops Ice Cream Truck and our Silo – a great place to lounge the day with a refreshing drink!
We are pleased to host “Wheels of Agriculture”, a fun family interactive quiz show game!
(*not all customers will be contestants, but will have the opportunity to watch in on the fun!)
During Strawberry Fest, we will be grilling out – Brats, Burgers and Fresh Sweet Corn (10 am – 5 pm). Our Beer Garden will be open (10 am – 5 pm) and there will also be live music or DJ!
ATTRACTION AREA (10 AM – 5 PM)
$16.00 per person (2 yrs. old and up)
Everyone is required to pay to enter the attraction area. Children 0-14 yrs. must be accompanied by an adult in the attraction area. The wristband is valid for one-day entry only.
Highlighted Attractions Include
- Sports Zone with Volleyball Net
- Band Stand Stage Pavilion
- Life Size Chess
- Jumping Pillow
- Hamster Wheels
- Mini Golf
- Trackless Train Rides (additional Fee)
- Brand New Playground
- and more!
FUN AT THE FARM STAND (9 AM – 6 PM)
Our farm stand will have lots of Freshly Picked Strawberries, homemade strawberry glazed donuts, and all things Strawberry!
- Homemade Fresh Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry rhubarb pie
- and so much more!
Summer Fruit Festival FAQ’s
- No reservations are needed. We encourage pre-buying your tickets to save a step upon arrival.
- There is NO fee to enter the open-air farm market and garden center.
- Admissions wristband is required for all patrons to enter the Attractions Area, Beer Garden and Grilled Food Area (additional concessions are available outside of the festival area as well).
- All fresh berries are pre-picked for your enjoyment. There is no U- berry picking at this time.
During our festivals, dogs are not permitted. Windy Acres Farm is a smoke-free environment, smoking is permitted in the parking lot.